There is no license information available for the latest version (dev-8.x-1.x) of this package.
Provides a rendered preview popup of a paragraphs item while on an entity form.
Provides a rendered preview of a paragraphs item while on an entity form. Forked from drupal/paragraphs_previewer, this module takes a different approach to how it is associated with the Paragraphs widgets.
Enable the module and check “Enable preview” on a Paragraphs field widget (under Manage Form Display)
- Preview the rendered paragraph before saving the entity.
- Previewer can be enabled per field instance.
- Full width window to preview the design.
- Resizable window to preview responsive designs.
Roadmap / Planned features
- Dynamic field labeling on the preview. To which elements of the design do the
paragraph fields correspond?
- Dynamic fake data on the preview. I’m not sure what this component looks like–
show me an example.
- Assumes modular component styling; preview will not include contextual styling
- You may need to add a “page–paragraphs-previewer-popup.html.twig” template to
render your paragraphs without page wrappers.